Title and statement of responsibility area
740 Broughton Street
- Textual records
- Architectural drawings
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
16 Sep. 1893 (Creation)
- Date of creation typically refers to the date of application.
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Consists of application by Miss E. Musgrave to connect building at 740 Broughton Street to sewer.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Formerly Kane Street.
Building demolished on May 4, 1970.
Name of architect on plan: John Teague.
Building permit number: 64988.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Name access points
- Teague, John, 1835-1902 (Subject)