Showing 26 results

Archival description
Robert Taylor Williams fonds
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

24 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

Robert Taylor Williams fonds

  • PR-0032
  • Fonds
  • 1824-1954 (predominantly 1882-1934)

Fonds consists mainly of photographs of the Williams family, views of Victoria, and group portraits of City Council. Also includes material about the Williams directory of British Columbia, as well as miscellaneous family documents.

Williams, Robert Taylor, 1849-1934 (family)