Print preview Close

Showing 31 results

Archival description
Wilson, W. Ridgway, 1862-1957 Downtown (Victoria, B.C.)
Print preview View:

527 Bastion Square

Consists of application by Hudson's Bay Company to connect building at 527 Bastion Square to sewer.

1242 Government Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency to connect building at 1242 Government Street to sewer.

516-518 Fort Street

Consists of application by Canadian Pacific Land and Mortgage Co. to connect building at 516-518 Fort Street to sewer.

745 Fort Street

Consists of application by Estate of W. Moriarty to connect building at 745 Fort Street to sewer.

815-817 Fort Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency to connect building at 815-817 Fort Street to sewer.

926 Fort Street

Consists of application by Le Neuve Estate to connect building at 926 Fort Street to sewer.

944 Fort Street

Consists of application by The Canada Settlers Loan and Trust Co. Ltd. to connect building at 944 Fort Street to sewer.

852 Douglas Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency Ltd. to connect building at 852 Douglas Street to sewer.

547-549 Pandora Avenue

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency to connect building at 547-549 Pandora Avenue to sewer.

964 Langley Street

Consists of application by A.C. Flummerfelt to connect building at 964 Langley Street to sewer.

865 Yates Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency to connect building at 865 Yates Street to sewer.

571 Yates Street

Consists of application by Bank of B.N.A. to connect building at 571 Yates Street to sewer.

1146 View Street

Consists of application by William Walter to connect building at 1146 View Street to house sewer temporarily.

1450 Pandora Avenue

Consists of application by McLennan and Mc Feeley to connect building at 1450 Pandora Avenue to sewer.

851 Broughton Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency to connect building at 851 Broughton Street to sewer.