Showing 648 results

Archival description
Douglas Street (Victoria, B.C.)
Print preview View:

402 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Traffic Circle trials

At the intersection of Gorge Road, Government Street, Hillside Avenue and Douglas Street. Monterey Restaurant sign in foreground.

Victoria (B.C.)

Vernon Hotel

  • AC3-LB-0503-M09013
  • Part
  • [ca. 1891]
  • Part of Library

N.W. corner of Douglas Street and View Street.

Maynard, Richard and Hannah

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

Winnifred A. Donaldson fonds

  • PR-0147
  • Fonds
  • [ca. 1950-1952]

Fonds consists of photographs and postcards depicting various Victoria streets, scenes, and buildings.

Donaldson, Winnifred A.

Results 601 to 648 of 648