Homes on Dallas Road
L to R: 540 Dallas Road (T. Hooper, architect), 544 Dallas Road and 550 Dallas Road
N.E. corner of Blanshard Street and Fairfield Road looking north (Previously the White Horse Saloon).
Looking east from Government Street.
Fort Street looking west
Building on right was from 1888 the residence and office of Dr. J.D. Helmcken.
1600 Government Street
Building on the S.E corner of Government Street and Fisgard Street, later Sliver Threads, now new CRD building.
Harbour from the causeway
James Bay Athletic Association (J.B.A.A.) clubhouse far left. Several Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) ships moored at docks.
Parliament Buildings, rear view
One building from the old "Birdcages" at left which had been moved from the Belleville Street side house a mineral museum. It burnt down in 1957.