Consists of application by C. Steers to connect building on Yates Street to sewer.
Consists of application by Moore and Whittington to connect building on Yates Street to sewer.
The file consists of newspaper articles and other related material.
Yates Street looking east
The St. Francis Hotel (built as the Oriental Hotel in 1883 by John Teague) at 550-554 Yates Street (with tower).
Consists of architectural plans for building at 720 Yates Street.