Showing 486 results

Archival description
Fort Street (Victoria, B.C.)
Print preview View:

312 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

Stockers vehicles in front of Reliable Messenger Deliver Co.

S.E. corner of Fort and Blanshard Streets. Carl Stocker Jr. and Sr. in the car on far left. Standing from L-R are: Bill Richardson, Jack Gilingham, Bill Thornton, Fred Walker, Brub Williams, Les Eve, Ray Johnson, Bill Bridgewood, Art Manson, Al Dunderdale, and Frank Pomeroy.

Results 1 to 50 of 486