1600 Government Street
Building on the S.E corner of Government Street and Fisgard Street, later Sliver Threads, now new CRD building.
Taken from the corner of Cormorant Street and Douglas Street prior to Centennial Square construction.
Homes on Dallas Road
L to R: 540 Dallas Road (T. Hooper, architect), 544 Dallas Road and 550 Dallas Road
Parliament Buildings, rear view
One building from the old "Birdcages" at left which had been moved from the Belleville Street side house a mineral museum. It burnt down in 1957.