Showing 647 results

Archival description
Douglas Street (Victoria, B.C.)
Print preview View:

401 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Jewell Block

  • AC3-LB-0503-M07825
  • Part
  • 1891
  • Part of Library

S.W. corner of Yates Street and Douglas Street

Vernon Hotel

  • AC3-LB-0503-M09013
  • Part
  • [ca. 1891]
  • Part of Library

N.W. corner of Douglas Street and View Street.

Maynard, Richard and Hannah

852 Douglas Street

Consists of application by British Columbia Land and Investment Agency Ltd. to connect building at 852 Douglas Street to sewer.

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

927 Douglas Street

Consists of application by Canadian Pacific Land Investment Co. to connect building at 927 Douglas Street to sewer.

828 Douglas Street

Consists of application by William Musgrave to connect building at 828 Douglas Street to sewer.

927 Douglas Street

Consists of application by Canadian Pacific Land Investment Co. to connect building at 927 Douglas Street to sewer.

1616 Douglas Street

Consists of application by Victoria Phoenix Brewing Co.. to connect hotel at 1616 Douglas Street to sewer.

824 Douglas Street

Consists of application by Mary Ann Cornwall to connect building at 824 Douglas Street to sewer.

1405-1407 Douglas Street

Consists of application by L.B. and J.B. Joseph (Joseph Bros.) to connect building at 1405-1407 Douglas Street to sewer.

1450 Douglas Street

Consists of application by L.B. and J.B. Joseph (Joseph Bros.) to connect building at 1450 Douglas Street to sewer.

Results 1 to 50 of 647