Showing 312 results

Archival description
Miscellanea Fort Street (Victoria, B.C.) With digital objects
Print preview View:

524 Fort Street

Between Langley and Government Streets. Dr. J.D. Helmcken home on far left; basement entrance of the Lascelles Block on far right.

McTavish, Duncan Douglas

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

1075 Quadra Street

S.E. corner of Quadra and Fort Streets. Champions Ltd. Furniture, 905 Fort Street; W.R. Menzies & Co. Plumbing and Heating, 911 Fort Street.

Results 1 to 50 of 312