Showing 16 resultsArchival description
16 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- [ca. 1887]
Part of Cridge-Laundy family fonds
Part of Robert Taylor Williams fonds
The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.
Part of Miscellanea
Part of Duncan D. McTavish fonds