Showing 154 results

Archival description
Views
Print preview View:

146 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.

Panorama from Gonzales Hill

  • AC1-M10213-M10215
  • Part
  • [ca. 1910]
  • Part of Miscellanea

Part two of a four-part panorama. Streets from east to west: Foul Bay Road, Irving Road, Richmond Road, Robertson Street. Streets from south to north: Lillian Road and Fairfield Road. Homes on Irving are in the 300 block, home on Foul Bay Road is 366.

Results 1 to 50 of 154