Sailing yacht "Robertson II"
Launching of the ferry "City of Victoria"
New ferry "Queen of Victoria at Victoria Machinery Depot
Launching of the ferry M.V. "Sidney"
Visitor Information Centre on Inner Harbour. MV Kalevala in the background
Princess of Nanaimo
S.S. "Fort Pelly" under construction
"Restorer" in the Graving Dock
Princess Norah at dock
First ship "Kofuku Maru" loaded from the Panama Pacific grain elevator
HMS Givenchy, WWI minesweeper. Later renamed either "Malaspina" or "Galiano" and used by the Fisheries Department
Canadian Government Quarantine Station, William Head, BC. Empress of India
View over Oak Bay and golf links
2nd Canadian Mounted Rifles arriving in Victoria on the "Princess Adelaide"
British cruiser in Esquimalt Harbour
HMCS Rainbow, one of the first two naval ships owned by Canada. Arrived Esquimalt harbour on Nov 7, 1910
Captain Roy Troup's sightseeing sternwheeler "Craigflower" which operated between the Inner Harbour and the Gorge Bridge around 1908-1910
Dredge "King Edward" in Inner Harbour
Sealing schooner anchored off Point Ellice Bridge
Causeway under construction. Dredge "King Edward" in Inner Harbour
"Tilikum" in New Plymouth, New Zealand
HMS Virago and Sparrowhawk in Esquimalt Harbour. These ships were stationed at Esquimalt from 1897-1903
Inner harbour with the Hudson's Bay Co. warehouse on left and the customs house at centre
S.S. "Islander" first trip to the Klondike loaded with gold-seekers
Barquentine "Titania" in Victoria Harbour. The "Birdcages" far left and the residence of William Leigh far right
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) ship S.S. "Beaver" at anchor in Inner Harbour. Songhees Reserve in background
Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) ship "Princess May" at Outer Wharf
Ferry "Iroquois" which operated between Sidney and the Gulf Islands
Looking east across the old Point Ellice Bridge. Sealing fleet at anchor