Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) ship "Princess May" at Outer Wharf
Looking east across the old Point Ellice Bridge. Sealing fleet at anchor
Causeway under construction. Dredge "King Edward" in Inner Harbour
Launching of the ferry "City of Victoria"
Launching of the ferry M.V. "Sidney"
Captain Roy Troup's sightseeing sternwheeler "Craigflower" which operated between the Inner Harbour and the Gorge Bridge around 1908-1910
S.S. "Fort Pelly" under construction
Inner harbour with the Hudson's Bay Co. warehouse on left and the customs house at centre
S.S. "Islander" first trip to the Klondike loaded with gold-seekers
Dredge "King Edward" in Inner Harbour
Princess of Nanaimo
Ferry "Iroquois" which operated between Sidney and the Gulf Islands
New ferry "Queen of Victoria at Victoria Machinery Depot
Princess Norah at dock
"Restorer" in the Graving Dock
Visitor Information Centre on Inner Harbour. MV Kalevala in the background
View over Oak Bay and golf links
Sealing schooner anchored off Point Ellice Bridge
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) ship S.S. "Beaver" at anchor in Inner Harbour. Songhees Reserve in background
HMS Virago and Sparrowhawk in Esquimalt Harbour. These ships were stationed at Esquimalt from 1897-1903
HMCS Rainbow, one of the first two naval ships owned by Canada. Arrived Esquimalt harbour on Nov 7, 1910
British cruiser in Esquimalt Harbour
HMS Givenchy, WWI minesweeper. Later renamed either "Malaspina" or "Galiano" and used by the Fisheries Department
First ship "Kofuku Maru" loaded from the Panama Pacific grain elevator
Barquentine "Titania" in Victoria Harbour. The "Birdcages" far left and the residence of William Leigh far right
Canadian Government Quarantine Station, William Head, BC. Empress of India
"Tilikum" in New Plymouth, New Zealand
2nd Canadian Mounted Rifles arriving in Victoria on the "Princess Adelaide"
Sailing yacht "Robertson II"