Showing 7 resultsArchival description
Looking north-east from Beacon Hill Park towards Fairfield area. Small white buidling in the Park on far right is the Cricket Club. At centre mid-ground is the Alkazar Mansions at 1206 Fairfield Rd. (near Harbinger). On the right at mid-ground is Sir James Douglas School at 401 Moss Street. On the horizon from left to right are: Craigdoarroch Castle, Oak Bay Water Tower, and Government House on Rockland Avenue.
Part of Frederick Elworthy fonds
Located on Moss Rocks overlooking Ross Bay Cemetery.
Elworthy, Frederick B., 1854-1927