St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Victoria, B.C.)

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

  • CLIP

Source note(s)

  • identifier: 1635

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Victoria, B.C.)

Equivalent terms

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Victoria, B.C.)

Associated terms

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Victoria, B.C.)

5 Archival description results for St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Victoria, B.C.)

5 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

View from the top of St. Andrew's Cathedral, looking south west towards James Bay

The closest long, thin building in the foreground is a cattle shed, next to it the Theatre Comique and next to that the Mechanics Institute. Across from these buildings on Fort Street is a livery stable and next to that on the west side is the Marrott Exchange Hotel. In the right background is St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church on Douglas Street. Next to that on the south side is the Union Club of Prince Robert House. Across Courtney Street from the Union Club is the Indian Agency Office, 1892.